Religion and Spirituality
Submit a site
Society of Saint Pius X
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Bishop Michael Desmond Hynes, OMD
- Information on the Mater Dei Order, valid irregular Catholic clergy in the Chaldean Catholic and Archbishop Thuc lines. Active in the British Isles. Open to men and women, married and single.
Bishop Pat Buckley
- Conducts an independent ministry from The Oratory, Larne, Co. Antrim, Northern Ireland, to disaffected and alienated people. Latin Tridentine Church. Presiding bishop of the Society of St. Andrew.
- Essays on the new mass, modernism, the Catholic Church. Stories of miracles. Links. Even a little original poetry.
- Helpful for sorting out various catholic churches which are neither Orthodox nor in communion with Rome. Also schismatic and sedevacantist groups. Taxonomy of Eastern and Western Catholic churches.
- Dedicated to defending and propagating the Faith of the One True Church founded by Jesus Christ--the Catholic Church. Special apostolate to Conciliarists. Feeneyite. "The New Mass itself is a sacrilege, and probably invalid."
Franciscan Friars of Rochester, New York
- Sedevacantist Franciscans in union with Bishop Louis Vezelis O.F.M., in the Archbishop Thuc line. Latin Tridentine Mass. They reject the false "Vatican II" council and the subsequent false "popes."
In Hoc Signo Vinces
- Gallery of images, along with traditionalist articles and links. Not a sedevacantist, but is "about two paces to the right of Father Feeney," and says that attending the Mass of the Conciliar Church is a mortal sin.
- Seeks to promote the serious study and the celebration of the traditional Roman liturgy. Several original articles on the Tridentine Mass and sacred music, links.
Mary Immaculate Traditional Roman Catholic Chapel
- Plainview, New York. Location and schedule. Staffed by the Society of the Immaculata, a men's religious community dedicated to the Tridentine Mass and to upholding the doctrine "extra ecclesiam nulla salus."
Messages From Heaven
- Messages and instructions received in apparitions of Jesus, God the Father, the Blessed Virgin Mary. Also instructions for preparedness and links to other apparitional sites.
- Resource site for the Catholic Resistance to the incursions of the Modernists under "Pope John XXIII" and "Vatican II." Sedevacantist urges the need to elect a true pope, or to find out if this has already been achieved. Articles and links.
Our Lady of the Rosary Library
- Saints, prayers and devotions, a catechism for adults, Traditionalist Catholic articles on doctrine and current issues, private revelation. Feeneyite. The Masons were behind the New Mass--it is a sacrilege, not Catholic; Jesus condemns it.
Religious Congregation of Mary Immaculate Queen
- Religious order of priests, Brothers and Sisters dedicated to preserving Catholic liturgy and tradition. Cannot in conscience accept many modern Catholic trends which have been condemned by past popes. Sedevacantist.
Saint Anthony of the Desert's Catholic Website
- Small collection of articles for traditional Catholics. Emphatically not in communion with John Paul II, who is a heretic. Sedevacantist, Feeneyite, and anti-Semitic.
Saint Joseph's Catholic Church
- Offers the traditional Latin Mass which was said in every Catholic Church in the world for over 1900 years until John XXIII changed the unchangeable in the 1960s. Staffed by the Congregation of Mary Immaculate Queen. Wayne, Michigan.
Servants Of The Holy Family
- A community of Catholic priests, seminarians and brothers who live a traditional, semi-contemplative religious life. Includes Latin Mass schedule.
St. Athanasius e. V.
- Nonprofit sedevacantist grantmaking organization in Germany. Information on the organization and their Mass Center in Munich.
St. Benedict Center (Richmond, New Hampshire)
- Feeneyites. Hold to a rigorist interpretation of the saying "extra ecclesiam nulla salus." Their crusade is to win the United States to the One True Faith.
St. Benedict Center (Still River, Massachusetts)
- Brothers and Sisters, Slaves of the Immaculate Heart of Mary. Traditionalist religious orders with chapel. Feeneyite.
- Site for traditional Roman Catholics. Liturgical calendar, holy cards to print out, papal photo gallery, file library. Book sales, including a directory of Traditional Latin Masses in the U.S. and Canada.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor