Religion and Spirituality
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Catholic Information Network: For Life
- A good collection of articles and links on abortion, contraception, and euthanasia, at CIN.
- A site that explains the philosophy of the Catholic Church as it relates to life issues, such as abortion, suicide, the death penalty and contraception.
Essays and Speeches
- Small collection of essays, mostly on pro-life issues from a Catholic perspective.
Human Life International
- The worldwide Catholic organization dedicated to upholding the value of human life in full conformity to the teachings of the Catholic Faith.
- News, research, academic articles, and archive of official documents on abortion, bioethics, birth control, and related issues.
Louis & Ellen's Virtual Pro Life Corner
- Many and various articles about the Pro Life Movement.
Missionary Catholics United For Life
- Catholic, pro-life advocacy organization in Pennsylvania. Operation Holy Presence is a new approach to end abortion.
Priests for Life
- A pro-life association of Catholic priests headed by Father Frank Pavone. They offer excellent resources for Catholics.
Pro-Life Issues Addressed
- From the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops. Offers fact sheets, public policy statements, press releases, and Catholic documents on abortion, bioethics and reproductive technology, euthanasia, and Natural Family Planning.
Saint Stanislaus Council
- Proposes that the latae sententiae excommunication of those who procure an abortion is not enough--public figures who enable, support, or condone abortion (or euthanasia) ought to be publically excommunicated.
Students Turning Around a Nation of Death
- Priests for Life youth division, encouraging students to take a vocal position against abortion.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor