Religion and Spirituality
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
The Blind Atheist: The Unscientific Root of Atheism
- The Blind Atheist is a book for the open minded skeptic. Here you will find ordering information and excerpts from the book. The book explores the origin of life and exposes the falacy abiogenesis.
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Essays on religion and morality, quotations and links.
- An agnostic e-zine and resource site with a message board, regular columns, essays, a section on fallacies of Christianity, and religious jokes.
Agnostic Church Home Page
- Rationale for an Agnostic Church and an Agnostic Bible.
Agnostic Resource Site
- Mainly links with brief commentary, leading to comparisons of atheist, agnostic, and Christian views.
- This is the full text of Thomas Huxley's essay explaining and defending Agnosticism.
Agnosticism / Atheism Discussion Forum
- Discussion board on atheism, agnosticism and related issues
- Brief description of Agnosticism from the Victorian Web by Everett & Landow.
Agnosticism and Christianity (1889)
- The full text of Huxley's essay comparing the two systems of belief.
Agnosticism: Being Uncertain About the Existence of God
- Agnostic references and resources, brief biographies of famous agnostics, quotations.
- A forum for nonbelievers with message board, confessions, and news
An Agnostic's Spiritual Quest
- An extended original essay on agnosticism by Wendy Erickson.
And MAN CREATED GOD
- "And MAN CREATED GOD," a book by George Carl Mynchenberg, presents the Agnostic view point using science, history and logic while denying all religious belief and faith in revelations from a Creator or God.
Atheism - A Bayesian Approach
- A probabilistic examination of existence / non-existence of god with an agnostic conclusion.
Church of the Apathetic Agnostic
- Intending to show that agnosticism is a legitimate religious doctrine, not just indecision between belief and disbelief in god.
Confessions of a Christian Agnostic
- Rich Mayfield's online book of days: a reading for each day of the year.
Definitions of Agnosticism
- Definitions of agnosticism, weak agnosticism and strong agnosticism.
- This article by William Henry Young provides some history about agnosticism since 1869 and suggests reasons for the introduction of the term evangelical agnosticism.
Father Bob's Page - The Church of the Apathetic Agnostic
- Australian site of the Apathetic Agnostic Church with an introduction to agnosticism and information on Australian marriage authority.
Keep It Real
- A place for Realists (agnostics, atheists, and pantheists) to unite and discuss issues in philosophy, science, and spirituality.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor