Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Against the Theory of State Capitalism
- 1949 document by Ted Grant replying to Tony Cliff's "The Nature of Stalinist Russia," Grant, then a member of the Fourth International, defends Trotsky's conception of the USSR as a degenerated workers' state.
British Labour Party election manifesto, 1945
- "Let Us Face the Future: A Declaration of Labour Policy for the Consideration of the Nation." This is the Manifesto on which the Labour Party was elected in 1945 and under which they instituted the modern welfare state.
Chen Duxiu and the Trotskyists
- Memoirs written by Zheng Chaolin's in 1945.
- A text from 1886 by Henry Sidgwick which examines socialist economics.
Erfurt Program, 1891
- Radical program adopted by the German Social Democratic Party in 1891 which signified the party's adoption of Marxism.
- Excerpts from Eduard Bernstein's revisions of Marxism which established modern social democracy.
Fundamental Principles of Communist Production and Distribution
- Treatise from the Independent Group of Communists in Holland, 1930.
Global Document Index
- A series of documents from various Trotskyist groups and tendencies.
International Socialist Group - Discussion Document
- A 1994 document from the shortlived ISG which was formed by individuals expelled from the (British) Socialist Workers Party. Document crtiques the SWP's internal regime and its politics.
Militant's Social And Economic Perspectives
- Report analysing political and economic perspectives in Australia from the Militant Socialist Organisation (now the Socialist Party).
Political Economy: The Marxian Crises Theory
- An explanation of Marxist economics, reprinted from Political Economy: Marxist Study Courses, originally published in England, 1933
- Text of the 1933 founding document of Canada's Co-operative Commonwealth Federation (now the NDP).
The Communist Manifesto
- The basic tract of the Marxist movement, written by Marx and Engels in 1848.
The Fight For Socialism
- Programme of the Workers' Party (1946). The WP was a "Third Camp" split from the Socialist Workers Party. It was led by Max Shachtman.
The Genesis of Trotskyism
- Written in 1933, this pamphlet by Max Schachtman explains the development of Trotskyism and the International Left Opposition from the point of view of a leader of the American movement.
The Gotha Program (1871)
- Excerpts from the founding manifesto of the German Social Democratic Party
The National Question and the Class Struggle
- Thesis by Ber Borochov (1881-1917) arguing that national liberation is a necessary component of the class struggle. Distinguishes between progressive and reactionary nationalism.
The Port Huron Statement
- Written in 1962 and adopted by Students for a Democratic Society, the Port Huron Statement is considered to be a seminal document of the New Left.
The Relevance of Marxism
- On line book by Dennis "Klo" McKinsey which attempts to explain Marxism-Leninism in a clear manner. Part of the book is devoted to questions and asnwers. McKinsey writes from an anti-revisionist perspective.
The SWP vs. Lenin: Bureaucratic Centralism or Democratic Centralism?
- Document produced by a dissident group expelled from Socialist Workers Party in Britain in 1994 criticizing the SWP's internal regime. The SWP leads the International Socialist tendency and is best known for publishing the newspaper Socialist Worker.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor