Campaigns and Elections
Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Teledemocracy Action News + Network (TAN+N)
- The web site of the Global Democracy Movement dedicated to the creative use of modern technologies and face-to-face deliberative techniques that directly empower citizens to have authentic input into the political process.
The Campaign Finance Information Center (CFIC)
- Dedicated to helping journalists cover campaigns more in-depth by following the campaign money trail. It collects state campaign finance data from across the nation, and uses the data to build a search engine that allows reporters to track political cash flow.
The Center for the Study of Technology and Society - Government and Politics
- Web site provides links to a number of articles and news stories regarding the use of the Internet in both elections and politics.
The Democracy Project
- Creating a competitive marketplace for political ideas and leaders
- Provides an online forum for users to write texts in furtherance of participatory democracy.
Virtual Activist Training Course
- A primer on using the Internet for political activism.
- A free virtual U.S. government, with membership info, current legislation, virtual parties, and dedication to veterans.
- a place to learn about the Campaign for Digital Democracy's efforts to win the right of all otherwise eligible people to vote over the Internet and to digitally-sign initiative petitions
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor