Campaigns and Elections
Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Free open-source software for voting and election games and simulations.
- A set of Perl tools for creating, administrating and delivering interactive polls. Licensed under the GNU Public License
Reply Wireless Group Response/Voting Systems
- Fleetwood manufactures Reply, a wireless (radio frequency) voting device commonly used in interactive meeting, delegate voting, and focus group applications. Stock and OEM/specialty designs.
Seattle Weekly - Point, click, vote?
- Article by Angela Gunn. You may be ready to vote online, but the Net's not ready for you.
- SecurePoll.com is an unbiased, non-partisan source of information on Internet voting and secure online elections.
- Sensus is a security-conscious electronic polling system designed for conducting secure and private elections and surveys over the Internet.
Sequoia Voting Systems
- Develops, sells, and supports election systems for use by jurisdictions throughout the world.
Smart Initiatives Project
- A site dedicated to giving all citizens the right and the means to sign initiative and other official petitions online using free digital certificates issued by state governments.
Task Force 40
- An egroup/task force that focuses on voter authentication, verification, and the complete modernization of U.S. voting machines, with plans to submit recommendations to state governments.
- Designs and runs elections and referenda for organized labor and associations, both on and off site.
USA Today: Updating voting machines could take a decade
- Discussion of the possible problems upgrading voting systems throughout the U.S. as demand might exceed supply. Includes charts of what methods are currently used in which counties in the U.S.
- Online voting booth software written in PHP. Designed for secure online voting for students voting in student government elections.
- Makers of the Patriot vote-counting system. Based out of Dublin, CA.
Vote by ATM (Automated Teller Machines)
- The site is a discussion regarding the use of the existing ATM (Automated Teller Machine) infrastructure for the purpose of voting in local and national elections.
- Python-based project to produce software of interest to people conducting votes on the Internet, or to people who are interested in researching various electoral methods.
- A worldwide supplier of secure Internet voting services.
Voting Integrity Project - Voting Technology
- News on uses of new voting technology, such as Internet voting.
- Manufacturer of computer based voting software for Windows 98.
Wired News - Report Pans Internet Voting
- Article about a National Science Foundation report saying Internet voting from remote locations shouldn't be allowed anytime soon.
eVote Web Page
- Voting software designed to be used in conjunction with the Majordomo electronic mailing list system. As of August 1998, a shareware version was available for Majordomo running under Linux.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor