Campaigns and Elections
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Alliance for Better Campaigns
- A public interest group that seeks to improve elections by promoting high standards for candidate accountability, media coverage and citizen engagement.
Ballot Access News
- Free online version of newsletter reporting on third-party and independent candidates' efforts to obtain fair access to the ballot in the USA.
Better American Candidates with Knowledge, Morals and Ethics (BACK ME)
- A candidates' pledge to clean-up elections, speak about issues in their campaigns, and legislate for their constituents. Advocates personal campaign finance reform.
Campaigns for People
- Organization formed to educate Texans about the serious problems with the state campaign system and to organize a broad coalition for change. Includes staff, mission, goals, and resources.
Citizens Coalition for Fairness in Government
- Dedicated to reducing the influence of "special interests" in Washington; advocates limits on campaign spending, commercial advertising, and campaign duration.
Citizens for True Democracy: Advocates for Fair Elections
- Advocates replacing the electoral college with direct elections. Includes information on the college and arguments against it as well as petitions and other resources.
Election Reform Information Network
- Seeks to improve the efficiency, equity and accuracy of election returns across the United States through onsite validation, uniform ballot standards, and the like. Includes news, links, and ways to contact Congress.
Election Reforms Discussion
- Site dedicated to the open discussion resulting from issues related to the 2000 U.S. elections, including the electoral college, recount methods, third parties, and campaign finance.
- Advocates abolition of the Electoral College, public funding of campaigns, and requirement of a 50% majority for victory.
I Want A Choice!
- Advocates expression of dissatisfaction with existing political choices by supporting third-parties to make them viable.
No Negative Campaign Pledge
- Encourages candidates to pledge themselves not to run negative campaigns.
Open Debates of America
- Sign the petition to open the Presidential debates to the Libertarian, Reform, Natural Law, and Green parties.
Real Campaign Reform
- Ad hoc group which seeks to restore free speech in U.S. presidential campaigns by eliminating finance laws and the Commission On Presidential Debates.
Reform America, Inc.
- An organization dedicated to promoting leadership skills among young people while engaging the public in the political process.
Reform It Now
- Ideas and petitions to improve the US voting system
The Elect Hobie Homepage
- "these pages will make you laugh, cry, and mad as hell!" -- best political quotes and uncommon sense since 1996. One of the main themes of Hobie's platform is election reform.
The Electoral Reform Society
- Campaigns for proportional representation in the UK parliaments and assemblies.
Vote of No Confidence
- Journalist Jonathan Vankin investigates flaws and possible fraud in computer voting systems.
- Proposal for a nonprofit, nonpartisan organization to monitor and catalyze upgrades to the election infrastructure in the United States.
Voter Choice Coalition
- Georgia-based group working to end restrictive ballot access laws.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor