Submit a site
Little League Baseball
Boys and Girls Clubs
Campfire Boys and Girls
Children of the American Revolution
Youth Advice and Information
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
- ABC Fundraising has fundraisers with 90% Profit and no money up front. Get a free sample now!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
1390 Royal Canadian Army Cadet Corps
- Red Deer, Alberta.
Ahimsa Youth Organization
- Promoting the culture of South Asia to the general public, specifically non-South Asians, and assisting the less fortunate through community service.
- Inspiring excellence in children by celebrating the amazing achievements of children from around the world.
Bajito Onda Foundation
- Educational materials and programs for reaching and teaching Hispanic youth alternatives to community violence and prison or drug overdoses.
Big Brothers-Big Sisters International
- Promotes and supports the development of one-to-one mentoring programs for children and youth around the world.
Cape Elizabeth, Maine, Community Coalition
- Promoting partnerships between the generations, and offering opportunities for dialogue.
Corner Drug Store, Inc.
- Non-profit organization helping children and teens face problems with truancy, delinquency, or defiance.
- Encouraging and empowering inner city youth toward positive and successful lives through the use of horses.
Eckerd Youth Alternatives
- Provides alternative education and counseling to at-risk or adjudicated youth in seven states, as well as Juvenile Justice and Early Intervention services.
Erick Strickland Foundation
- Helping youth achieve excellence through education, athletics, and Christian principles.
European Good Templar Youth Federation
- A non-governmental federation for national abstainer organisations in Europe.
European Youth Project
- A group of young Europeans travelling for one year around the continent to build understanding among the different cultures.
Help Against Drugs Organization of New York City
- Non-profit organization devoted to steering youths away from drugs through sports, modeling, and entertainment.
International Award for Young People
- Called in some countries the Duke of Edinburgh's Award, the award is a journey of personal discovery and adventure for young people.
J. Steckle Heritage Homestead
- A non-profit charitable organization committed to providing agricultural, educational and recreational programs and opportunities to children, youth and the families of the Region of Waterloo.
Kids at Hope
- Programs intended to reverse the "kids at risk" paradigm, which focuses on a child's potential negative behavior, by instead drawing attention to a child's talents and potential for success and their value to society.
- Helping deserving young athletes excel in sports; fitness, exercise and sports training in all sports related activities.
Mike Nygren's Student Leadership Institute & Ministries
- Training programmes run by nationally-know motivational speaker, Mike Nygren.
National Association of Clubs for Young People
- All areas of youth work including sporting, creative and training opportunities for young people to help them realise their potential.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor