Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Art and Business
- Helps build communities by developing creative partnerships between business and the arts.
Artist in Venice
- Artist in residence program in Venice, Italy.
- Non-profit alternative art institution in Hungary, with the objective to register changes in art, to present and document the most interesting art experiments and to promote artistic communication.
- An organization which strengthens the economic viability of Chicago's nonprofit arts community by connecting emerging and under-served cultural groups with arts management expertise and a professional business environment.
- A research-based company that works with organizations, foundations, regional, state and local arts agencies, and state and local governments to build audiences and public involvement in the arts.
Center for Creative Education
- Works with school and community partners and professional artists to integrate the arts into academic curriculum and after school activities.
- An international nonprofit organization dedicated to assisting low-income artisans by linking them to the global market.
Creativity, Copyright and Cultural Industries
- UNESCO promotes living cultures through the promotion and protection of creativity, promotion of craftwork and design and several activities undertaken in the field of books and cultural industries.
- A not-for-profit arts organization that explores the individual creative process through various art forms including movement, music, theatre, and visual arts.
Fine Arts Work Center in Provincetown
- FAWC is a nonprofit organization which provides emerging writers and artists with time and space to work, and it also offers summer and fall courses for any and all to attend.
French Union of Sculptors and Plastic Artists
- Represents the profession to public authorities, and defends the collective and individual interest of its members with the legislator, the government, and the marketplace.
Institute for Cultural Exchange
- The Institute understands itself as link between artists, cultural institutions and companies.
Los Angeles City Arts Project
- A virtual community for artists, academics and culture vultures of all kinds who wish to pool visions, express ideas and promote the growth of all arts and the potential of arts education for the future.
Northern Westchester Center for the Arts
- The Northern Westchester Center for the Arts is a non-profit organization dedicated to educating people of all ages, cultures, abilities, and economic strata in the arts through arts education programs and multi-disciplinary cultural events and performances.
Oceanen Culture Center
- Owned and operated by the association Föreningen Kulturhuset Oceanen, a non profit organization open to everybody. Oceanen contains independent artists and producers in various areas within the fine arts and has its own stage, dance school and record/production company.
- International not-for-profit organization committed to advancing performing, visual, and literary art that in creation and presentation encourages greater mutual understanding among people of diverse experience.
School of the Building Arts, Charleston, South Carolina
- Providing educational programs and discussion on preservation and building crafts; aiming to restore the old Charleston County Jail. Staff, history, summer camp.
Sculptors Society of Canada
- Providing information about and for Canadian sculptors to an international audience.
Society for Arts
- A not-for-profit public institution focused on promoting cultural communication between Europe and the USA.
Southern Arts Federation
- A regional arts organization which provides grants, programs and services to museums, artists and arts organizations in the southern United States.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor