Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Aegon: Veterans Life Insurance Company
- Provides information on obtaining coverage for former service members, their spouses, widows, or widowers. Includes information about the company and the different types of policies offered.
Agent Orange Registry (AOR) Program Procedures
- HTML version of the official VHA Handbook 1302.1. Provides detailed information, for affected personnel to establish their eligibility and receive their entitlements.
American Defenders of Bataan and Corregidor
- Provides online resources and contact information for former service members, their dependents and survivors to obtain their entitlements.
Artistic American Veterans
- Group that promotes, encourages and foster the artistic talent of veterans in and out of the military, including disabled/disadvantaged veterans and non-veterans.
Blinded Veterans Association
- An organization specifically established to promote the welfare of blinded veterans. We are here to help veterans and their families meet the challenges of blindness.
Class Action Lawsuit
- Provides information about a lawsuit that seeks to restore free health care for retirees and their dependents 65 and older, and requests reimbursement of all money withheld from their pay over the years to finance Medicare.
Coatesville, PA Department of Veterans Affairs
- Information about the DVA Medical Center. Also contains links to job and transportation services.
DVA Medical Center -Veterans Industries/Compensated Work Therapy
- Contains an overview of the programs available in Coatesville, PA. Also provides links to job search and transportation services.
Divorced Military and Veterans Against the USFSPA
- Created by personnel opposed to the Uniformed Services Former Spouses Protection Act. Provides members involved in a divorce contact with others who have been through the same issues.
Eliminate Retirement Pay to Ex-spouses
- Promotes legislative changes to the "Uniformed Services Former Spouses Protection Act".
- Provides resources for using entitlements. Includes a newsletter service.
Government Life Insurance Handbook
- HTML version of the official publication. Provides information on various policies that personnel may currently be covered under, including VSLI, VRI, S-DVI and VMLI. Includes contact information. PDF version also available.
HUD Veteran Resource Center (HUDVET)
- Provides personnel and their family members with information on HUD's community-based programs and services. Includes a state-indexed directory of agencies, including homeless shelters for former uniformed personnel.
Hep C Vets
- Support site for personnel afflicted with the hepatitis C virus and their families.
- Offers support for personnel who have tested positive, and those with liver diseases such as cirrhosis or liver cancer. Provides links to related resources.
Military Funeral Honors
- Provides the general public with information, and provides a restricted access information center for funeral directors who provide services for members.
Military Order of the Purple Heart
- National Veterans Organization of Combat Wounded Veterans.
Military Record Requests: SF 180
- Standard Form 180 "Request Pertaining to Military Records". Available in PDF or by fax-on-demand system. Provides detailed instructions on how to obtain free copies of service documents, including your DD Form 214, directly from government agencies.
National Veterans Legal Services Program
- Provides information and contacts to aid personnel seeking to deal with their personal disability and the means to improve their situation. Provides information on discharge upgrading and other related issues.
Order DD 214
- Operated by US Vital Documents, a privately owned company. Fee-based service. Provides an HTML version of the SF 180 "Request Pertaining to Military Records". Also includes contact information for the company.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor