Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Pathfinder B24 Liberators
- A site dedicated to the Pathfinder B24 Liberator V111s. World War II pilot and author gives you true stories about his experiences in the RAAF, along with pictures and links to other resources.
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
612th Field Artillery Battalion WWII China Burma India
- Experiences of the men of the 612th FAB packing artillery over mountains on mules in China, Burma and India In World War II.
Arnhem Story of Escape
- An in depth story from one of the many paratroopers who fought in world war two and jumped at Arnhem and lived, fought got caught and escaped.
- Pfc. Donald "Buck" Brener served in the U.S. Eight Army Division in World War II from late 1944 until the end of the war. Here are some non-violent photos of Buck and his buddies and a short description of the Battle of the Huertgen Forest.
- Description of a WWII POW camp in Clinton, Mississippi.
Clarksburg Ohio WWII Veteran Index
- Detailed war stories, research, and oral histories from the 217 World War II veterans of Clarksburg, Ohio (Ross County).
Cruiser Scout, Recollections of the War in the Pacific
- Personal account of WWII action aboard the heavy cruiser USS San Francisco, by Paul Mckinley.
D-Day, Army and Airborne Info
- Pictures and links of D-Day. Army and Airborne information
Drop Zone Virtual Museum
- A memorial of World War II through the first-person accounts of airborne soldiers.
George A. Smith-7th Division-World War 2
- Biography of George Allison Smith, U.S. Army, 7th Division, 49th Field Artillery Batallion.
Hersch Pahl Books - Point Option
- Herschel Pahl's career in the Navy's Fighter Squadron Six during WWII.
John R. Houser's Combat Scrapbook
- "I Never Had It So Good" - the WWII scrapbook of John R. Houser, which includes photos taken while on the front lines.
Logbook of Herman Kreipke
- WWII ETO logbook of Herman Louis Kreipke, 26th Ordnance, M.M., placed online by his son.
Madame Tribulet Finds Her Son in Caen
- Describes an incident on June 22nd as Allied forces pushed into France.
Memories of War
- A collection of stories from WWII veterans.
Memories of War in the South Pacific
- The WWII memoires of David A. Friederich, Coxswain U.S.N.R.
Norman Civilians - Casualties
- Entry from a diary written by a nun of the convent of Pont l'Abbey, describing the evaucation of patients during the D-Day invasion.
Norman Civilians Attack - World War Two
- Account of a civilian sniper in the village of Pierrepont, by Sergeant Gariepy of the Canadian 6th Armoured Regiment.
Olive and Eric, The Web Site
- Interactive site featuring letters between couple in England separated by war.
Pearl Harbor Remembered
- A collection of accounts by those who survived the attack on Pearl Harbor.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor