Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
POW/MIA Freedom Fighters
- A national & international POW/MIA organization actively working toward educating the public & resolving the POW/MIA issue.
Pennsylvania's POW MIAs
- There are currently 592 Pennsylvanians who remain unaccounted for from the Korean War and 101 from the Vietnam War
Run for the Wall
- Motorcycle ride to benefit POW-MIA.
The Avalon Project
- Convention between the United States of America and other powers, relating to prisoners of war. Signed at Geneva, July 27, 1929.
The Last Patrol Homepage
- The Last Patrol is a Veterans Advocacy Group that has done numerous marches throughout the United States. The Purpose of these Marches is to call attention to Veterans Issues, primarily the POW/MIA and HEALTH concerns.
Tie a Yellow Ribbon
- Rosemary Basil invites all gardeners to tie yellow ribbons to show their support for our pow's in Yugoslavia.
Tribute to POW/MIA
- POW/MIA Information and Discussion
US Army Central Identification Laboratory, Hawaii
- Recovery and identification of US servicemembers lost in the vietnam war, korean war, WWII, the cold war and other conflict6s and contingencies. CILHI is also the world's largest forensic anthropology lab.
Veterans Forever, Forever Veterans (VFFV)
- POW-MIA orientated site, for and about veterans. Including resource pages and a message board to find old friends.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor