Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
The Vegan Village
- Vegan resources, recommendations and news.
The Vegetarian Site
- Online portal for vegan living - sections include: animal rights, health and nutrition, news, editorials, free recipes, cruelty-free shopping, upcoming events.
Tips for Promoting Veganism
- "Our experience has shown that the most effective way to increase the number of vegans is through understanding and constructive outreach, rather than confrontation. Positive outreach takes skill and patience and can be frustrating, but it is worth the effort."
- Over 5000 vegetarian and vegan recipes, discussion boards, nutritionists, medical doctors, experts, authors, articles, newsletter - a community of nice people sharing an interest in health, diet and the planet.
VegaNation - Radical Ecology and Ethics
- Contains recipes, and an essay on "animal liberation and social revolution".
Vegan Action FAQQ
- Answers common questions about the vegan lifestyle, its impact on human health, and its impact on the environment. Also includes a guide for making the transition to a cruelty-free life.
- Contains news and links.
- Vegan listings for products available in both the UK and the USA for Easter; also recipes, ideas and photos.
- Answers everything you might want to know. Details on almost every type of product you can buy and whether they are vegan - also health issues.
- In September 1995, 6 people formed an informal all-vegan community. Since then... the concept of a "Vegan House" has expanded, with former housemates starting their own "houses". Our goal is to live in a peaceful community whilst doing the least harm to all animals, both human and non-human, and minimizing our impact on the environment.
Vegan New Zealand
- A vegan perspective on travelling in New Zealand.
- An organization working to end animal exploitation through the promotion of a vegan lifestyle.
- News and information for vegans. This is not an actual porn site.
Vegan Society Information Sheets
- Anyone who wishes to go vegan is faced with a barrage of questions. Some of them arise because of a natural inclination to know more before going vegan, others because of the constant questioning by friends, relatives and total strangers. These information sheets will give you plenty of material to answer those questions - and answers to some questions you may not have thought of!
Vegan Travel in the Greek Islands
- Guide to Greek vegan food and drink, plus island specific advice and reviews.
- A Philosophy of Vegan Values, and some articles and vegan issues with Professor Stanley Sapon, Ph.D.
- Why people go vegan, and links for vegan food, clothing, household and personal care items.
Vegan-Straightedge Mailing List
- Run by a Toronto writer. Postings remain entirely uncensored.
Vegan.com - Disparaging Meat Since 1997
- Regularly updated, this site has it all for both the aspiring and long-term vegan. Over 150 feature articles, interviews, product evaluations, and book reviews. Also features plenty of recipes plus a large bookstore.
- The online vegan community: the latest news, discussion, polls, book reviews, and recipes.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor