Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Ask Joanne: Dining Hall Dillema
- Being a vegan at college. "Our dining hall is not vegan-friendly because there is no demand for that type of food.... What kind of things can I do to help change the dining hall? I also work in my dining hall. Is it unethical as a vegan to work for a business that uses animal products so freely?"
Ask Joanne: Family Friction
- "My mom and relatives are against my vegetarianism and concerns for animal rights. My mom does not take me seriously when I try to discuss buying cruelty-free products and not wearing fur and leather. When I wrote to vegetarian groups requesting information, she wrote them also telling them to stop sending weird pictures of factory farms, etc., to children." Read on for answers to this question.
Ask Joanne: Handling Parental Conflict
- "As a vegan, I go through a lot of hassles with my dad. He has no sympathy for the torture and suffering of animals. He does not believe that the vegan or vegetarian diet is healthier than the meat-eater's diet. He thinks that the brain can only function correctly when it has animal protein...."
Ask Joanne: Q&A Archive
- Many helpful questions and answers about veganism. Also, do you have questions about being vegan? Send them to Joanne using this easy form. She would be happy to address your individual concerns as well as general inquiries about vegan ethics, philosophy, practical applications, and living compassionately.
Grass Roots Veganism with Joanne Stepaniak
- Offers helpful questions and answers about veganism. Addresses your individual concerns as well as general inquiries about vegan philosophy and living.
Judiasm and Veganism - Questions & Answers
- Some answers to questions like: "Vegan" - what does that word really mean, and how does it relate to being Jewish?
Veganism for the Meat Eater
- Help and suggestions for vegan and non-vegan couples. Recipes, articles and more to help vegans and non-vegans coexist. Games and fun stuff as well.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor