Submit a site
Bovine Growth Hormones
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Anti Dairy Images
- For free use on websites to spread the word about the unhealthful aspects of cow milk consumption.
Dairy - Udder Cruelty
- In order to keep cows producing milk, they are kept almost constantly pregnant. Their calves are torn away within hours after birth so that the milk nature intended for them can be consumed by humans.
- Easy-to-digest facts and figures on the adverse health effects of drinking ordinary dairy milk - including cancer and osteoporosis.
- Milk production is bad for the environment, for animal welfare, and for human health, this PETA site explains.
Milk: A Cruel and Unhealthy Product
- Consumers who avoid meat for ethical and/or health reasons often still consider dairy foods nutritious and humane. But products made from cows milk are far from natural for humans and anything but humane for cows and their calves. [From PETA]
No Milk Page
- Annotated links to sites for people wishing to avoid dairy products for health or other reasons. Examples are lactose maldigestion, milk allergy, milk protein intolerance, casein intolerance, and the vegan diet.
TIME: The Evils Of Milk?
- A look at milk's pluses and minuses.
The NOT-MILK Homepage
- "Welcome to a rapidly growing backlash against the Dairy Industry, its disinformation for profit, and the hundreds of millions of dollars it spends to perpetuate the myth that a liquid from another species is 'nature's perfect food' for humans... Ordinary dairy milk is a deadly poison. Each sip contains growth hormones, fat, cholesterol, allergenic proteins, blood, pus, antibiotic, bacteria and viruses!"
Veal: A Cruel Meal
- Veal is a by-product of the dairy industry. By drinking milk, you may be financially supporting the horrific cruelty of veal crates.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor