Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Alberta Law Reform Institute
- Delivering law reform proposals for deficiencies in the law or with the administration of justice which are not likely to be adequately addressed through the administrative or political process.
American Constitution Society for Law and Policy
- Group committed to restoring principles of respect for human dignity, protection of civil rights and liberties, genuine equality, and access to justice to their traditionally central place in American law.
Australasian Legal Information Institute
- Resource of Australian and international legal materials, including a law specific search engine, links, Australian cases, law and other legal matters.
British Columbia Law Institute
- Independent research institution, a dedicated to modernizing and simplifying the law and adapting it to modern social needs.
Hastings Public Law Research Institute
- Analyzing legal issues that currently confront California's state and local governments.
LexUM the Law Library of Canada and Quebec
National Legal Center for the Public Interest
- NLCPI is a foundation concerned with issues of public policy which relate to law or to the administration of justice.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor