Submit a site
Legal Service Providers
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Alabama Law Foundation
- The Cabaniss, Johnston Scholarship is awarded annually to a law student who is a resident of Alabama, is attending an accredited law school in the United States and will be a second year student. The amount of the scholarship is $5000.
Equal Justice Network
- An on-line meeting place, information source, and connection mechanism for lawyers and other advocates involved in efforts to provide civil legal assistance to low-income people.
Forma Pauperis Crisis Center Legal Aid
- FPCC seeks to advance legal aid for forma pauperis litigants and engage in public education at a national level.
Georgia Indigent Defense Council (GIDC)
- GIDC serves public defenders and private lawyers representing indigent defendants in the criminal courts of the state of Georgia. It assists in distributing state monies for indigent defense.
Latino Workers' Advocacy Project
- Organizing pro bono lawyers to fight for the rights of Latino immigrant workers.
- Includes a directory of legal aid firms, news and feature articles, discussion, links, and membership benefits.
Michigan Poverty Law Program
- Resources for civil legal aid programs and other poverty law advocates in Michigan.
Minnesota Justice Foundation
- A non-profit organization dedicated to serving the legal needs of Minnesota's low-income and disadvantaged populations by connecting law student volunteers to public interest agencies throughout the state.
National Association for Public Interest Law
- Information on how law students and graduates can help overcome the obstacles that limit access to equal justice for millions of poor and disadvantaged Americans.
National Center on Poverty Law
- Identifying, developing, and supporting creative and collaborative approaches to help achieve social and economic justice for low-income people.
National Legal Aid
- Details of Legal Aid Commissions in Australia including funding, operational statistics, and links.
National Legal Aid & Defender Association
- Non-profit membership organization devoting its resources to advocating equal access to justice for all Americans.
Northwest Justice Project
- An online clearinghouse of legal self-help materials and tools that provide information about non criminal legal problems affecting low-income people in Washington state.
Pro Bono Institute
- Exploring and identifying new approaches to and resources for the provision of legal services to the poor, disadvantaged, and other individuals or groups unable to secure legal assistance to address critical problems.
- Online network of lawyers serving the public interest and the legal needs of low-income individuals.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor