Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
American Branch, International Law Association
- Founded in 1873, the ABILA is one of the oldest international law organizations in existence. Non-members may participate in the listservers.
American Society of International Law
- International law resources, including analyses of current affairs, and a guide to Internet resources.
- Nearly 200 links to other space policy entities.
Australian International Law Association
- Association information, membership, committees, publications, and links.
Center for International Legal Studies
- Information about center, including members, newsletters, conferences, and internships/externships.
Centre for Southeast Asian Law (CSEAL)
- Organized to increase research and understanding in the areas of comparative law and the laws of South East Asia, and to increase the opportunities for postgraduate study and professional development in these areas.
Hague Conference - Conference de la Haye
- Conference on private international law. [Site available in French and English.]
Institute of International Legal Studies
- Information about institute at the University of the Philippines Law Center.
- An international association of independent law firms in major world centers.
International Center for Not-for-Profit Law
- Assisting the creation and improvement of laws and regulatory systems governing the not-for-profit sector in countries around the world.
International Development Law Institute
- Promoting the use of legal resources in the development process in developing and transition economy countries through training, technical assistance, research and publications.
International Law Institute
- A private, not-for-profit organization that conducts scholarly research, publishing, and practical legal training and technical assistance on many aspects of international legal and economic policy and practice.
International Law Section, Alabama State Bar
- Site includes mission statement, membership roster, executive committee, and contact information.
Kitzbühel Law Conferences
- International business law conferences in January and March at Kitzbühel, Austria.
Lawyering in the International Market
- International business law conference in Valle Nevado, Chile. The conference provides five days of meetings, with four hours of seminars per day, in breakfast and late afternoon sessions.
Max Planck Institute for Comparative Public and International Law
- Information in English on projects and staff. The institute is based in Heidelberg.
Procedural Aspects of International Law Institute
- The PAIL Institute is a nonprofit organization devoted to furthering the observance of international law through research, consulting, and publishing monographs and other educational materials. The 23 volumes of The Pail Monograph Series represent the longest, continuously-edited collection of international law monographs.
Society of International Law (Singapore)
- Promoting the learning and application of International Law, and offering an international law research guide, and information about events in and near Singapore.
The Australian and New Zealand Society of International Law
- The aims of ANZSIL include providing a forum for the discussion of research and practice in international law and increasing public awareness of international law.
United States Maritime Law Association
- Striving to advance legal reforms, to facilitate the administration of justice, and to promote uniformity in the enactment and interpretation of maritime law.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor