Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
American Society of International Law: Wildlife Interest Group
- A research institute devoted to critiquing the effectiveness of international wildlife treaty regimes and policies to conserve endangered species.
Canadian Institute for Environmental Law and Policy
- Striving to provide leadership in the development of environmental law and policy that promotes the public interest and the principles of sustainability, including the protection of the health and well-being of present and future generations, and of the natural environment.
Centre for Environmental Law Education Research and Advocacy
- Addressing the evolving concepts of environmental law. Part of the National Law School of India University.
ELI: The Environmental Law Institute
- an internationally recognized, independent research and education center that advances environmental protection by improving law, policy, and management. (U.S.-based)
Environment And Planning Law Association
- Focused on advancing environmental law and practice among the New South Wales (Australia) legal profession and general community. Information about the organization and subscription form for publications on local government and planning law decisions.
Midwest Environmental Advocates
- MEA is Wisconsin's first environmental law center, with the objectives of enforcing environmental laws, building diverse coalitions, and protecting the human right to a clean and healthy environment.
Vermont Law School Environmental Law Center
- The mission of the Environmental Law Center is to educate for stewardship, to teach an awareness of underlying environmental issues and values, to provide a solid knowledge of environmental law, and to develop skills to administer and improve environmental policy.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor