Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Association Of Federal Defense Attorneys
- AFDA is the only association devoted exclusively to the interests of federal criminal defense attorneys. The organization has been formed with a commitment to provide attorneys with the educational resources and support to effectively represent defendants in federal district and appellate courts.
California Deuce Defenders
- California association of drunk driving defense attorneys, with a directory of members.
Colorado Criminal Defense Bar
- The CCDB is the only statewide organization devoted solely to the representation of persons accused of having committed crimes.
Georgia Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Alphabetical directory of member attorneys with location, phone number, and email links.
Innocence Project Northwest
- A non-profit group of attorneys, law school faculty, and law students united to ensure that innocent persons do not remain incarcerated.
Kansas Association of Criminal Defense Attorneys
- Open to practicing attorneys duly licensed by the State of Kansas not involved in prosecuting cases.
Maine Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- The purpose of MACDL is to protect individual rights and improve the criminal law, its practices and procedures.
Nevada Attorneys for Criminal Justice
- NACJ is an organization of criminal defense attorneys who banded together to develop a voice for the Nevada criminal defense bar, to support legislative efforts and to provide a vehicle for sharing of information and support for those who practice criminal defense.
Ohio Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- A professional association with over 525 members around the state. OACDL is an advocate of progressive criminal laws and policies that are consistent with constitutional principles, limited government intrusion into the lives of Americans, and a free society.
Pennsylvania Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- PACDL is open to law students and attorneys admitted to practice before the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania who are actively engaged in the defense of criminal cases.
Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
Wisconsin State Public Defenders (SPD)
- Providing access to resources including briefs, case summaries, publications and training opportunities. Also, learn about SPD's international leadership role through its initiative, Justice Without Borders.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor