Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Alberta Shorthand Reporters Association
- ASRA is committed to advancing the court reporting profession by promoting court reporters as experts in the field of verbatim shorthand reporting; providing continuing education to its members; advocating quality service, high ethical standards, and state-of-the-art technology.
Arizona Court Reporters Association
- Information about ACRA.
Bay Area Court Reporters Association of Texas
- A nonprofit organization of court reporting professionals and students in Southeast Texas, providing seminars for continuing education and networking in a relaxed, positive and productive atmosphere.
- Network of realtime providers for the Deaf and hard-of-hearing.
California Court Reporters Association
- CCRA is a non-profit organization for professional court reporters in the state of California.
Florida Court Reporters Association
- FCRA exists to advance the science and art of shorthand verbatim reporting and to foster the honor and integrity of the profession while serving the public and judicial system of the state of Florida.
Georgia Certified Court Reporters Association
- GCCRA serves all Certified Court Reporters in Georgia by providing continuing education and encouraging high ethical standards, competence, professionalism, and unity.
Greater Washington Shorthand Reporters Association
- Regional association of court reporters in the DC, VA and MD area.
Illinois Shorthand Reporters Association
- Association for court reporters in Illinois.
Iowa Court Reporters Association
- Association of freelance and official court reporters, students and instructors in Iowa.
Michigan Association of Professional Court Reporters
- MAPCR is a source of information on court reporting issues in Michigan.
Missouri Court Reporters Association
- Association for court reporters in Missouri.
- The National Court Reporters Association. Includes both the association site itself and the VRForum (Verbatim Reporters Forum) members-only community area.
Ohio Court Reporters Association
- OCRA's mission is to provide leadership and direction for the court reporting profession, and to advocate continuous educational opportunity, technological advancements, quality service, high ethical standards for its members and promote goodwill among its membership.
Oklahoma Court Reporters Association
- President's message, officers, membership, benefits, certification, forum, calendar, and schools.
Pennsylvania Court Reporters Association
- Association for court reporters in Pennsylvania.
Society for the Technological Advancement of Reporting
- STAR is the driving force in the development of state-of-the-art court reporting technology. We provide a forum for interaction with key technology vendors in addition to sponsoring education through publications and seminars.
Tennessee Court Reporters Association
- Non-profit association dedicated to the advancement, success and professionalism of the Tennessee Court Reporter.
Texas Court Reporters Association
- Association of court reporters in Texas.
The Association for the Advancement of CAT Technology
- TAACT is an independent user group whose membership is open to all court reporters, scopists, and students of same, but will be of special interest to Stenograph customers using any of the Xscribe or Stenograph CAT products.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor