Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- The Academy of Legal Studies in Business is an academic-professional organization composed primarily of professors of business legal studies.
National Law Center for Inter-American Trade
- A non-profit research and educational institution which seeks to develop the legal infrastructure necessary to facilitate the movement of goods, services and investment capital in the Western Hemisphere.
Northeast Academy of Legal Studies in Business
- Academic and professional association for university and college professors teaching law and legal studies in collegiate schools and programs of business.
Pacific Southwest Academy of Legal Studies in Business
- Non-profit association of business law professors, primarily undergraduate, serving the Southwest United States, but members come from all over the world. Annual academic conference each February in Palm Springs.
Research Centre for Business Law
- Promoting research into all aspects of business and commercial law.
The American College of Construction Lawyers
- Founded in 1990, The ACCL is a national organization located in Washington, D.C. of lawyers in the practice or in the teaching of construction law, and who are dedicated to excellence in the specialized practice of construction law.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor