Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Site provides a directory of alternative dispute resolution (ADR) providers in Washington, information about ADR and selecting providers, and links to ADR resources.
Academy of Family Mediators
- Members provide mediation services to families facing decisions. AFM also holds annual, mid-winter, and special conferences for mediators and has a selection of educational materials, books, videotapes, audio tapes and professional publications.
Arbitration and ADR in France
- The French Commission on Arbitration promotes and studies arbitration and ADR in France. [French and English mirrors.]
Arbitration and Mediation Institute of Canada
- Promoting excellence in alternative dispute resolution in Canada since 1974.
Lawyers Without Borders, Inc.
- Opportunities for experienced lawyers to participate in international conflict resolution efforts.
National Association For Community Mediation
- A membership organization comprised of community mediation centers, their staff and volunteer mediators, and other individuals and organizations interested in the community mediation movement.
New Jersey Association of Professional Mediators
- NJAPM is a statewide, non-profit professional organization dedicated to promoting mediation and fostering excellence in the field of mediation.
Pennsylvania Council of Mediators
- Organized to promote advocacy and education about mediation, to draft and monitor mediation-related legislation, and function as a network for information and skills sharing.
Professional Mediation Association
- A resource for mediators, mediation services and training. Professional membership in mediation and Alternative Dispute Resolution.
Section of Dispute Resolution - American Bar Association
- The Section is spearheading the Model Mediation Laws Project, the AAA-AMA-ABA Commission on ADR in Health Care, and is working on the Uniform Arbitration Act while issuing ADR policy statements and ethical advisories for the practitioner and the neutral.
Society of Professionals In Dispute Resolution
- International membership association committed to the advancement of the highest standards of ethics and practice for dispute resolvers.
The Association of Northern Mediators
- An organization of accredited civil and commercial mediators, in the North of England. Includes a directory of service providers.
The Network: Interaction for Conflict Resolution
- Canada's source for conflict resolution connections, information and resources, is a national charitable association dedicated to promoting constructive, non-violent conflict resolution.
Victim Offender Mediation Association
- Association of victim offender mediation programs and related restorative justice organizations. Offering an annual conference and resources for programs.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor