Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Access to Justice
- An independent research organization seeking out, questioning, and redressing instances of human and civil rights violations and wrongful convictions.
American Lawyers Public Image Association (ALPIA)
- A non-profit national organization that promotes a positive public image of lawyers.
Center for Law and Justice
- The Center provides individual and group-based advocacy that promotes social justice. Serving the Capitol Region of New York.
Christian Law Association
- CLA offers free legal defense and counsel to Bible-believing churches and Christians sued for their faith. Offers books, seminars, newsletters, and consulting.
Commercial Law League of America
- North America's oldest creditors' rights organization. The site is designed to provide resources for attorneys and collections professionals, both members and non-members, with the resources they need to practice in the field of credit and collections.
Equal Justice Initiative of Alabama
- A nonprofit organization providing legal representation to indigent defendants and prisoners denied fair and just treatment in the legal system.
Global Legal Advocacy Project
- The mission of GLAP is to protect, promote and preserve fundamental human and civil rights throughout the world.
Lawyers' Committee for Civil Rights Under Law
- A nonpartisan, nonprofit organization, was formed in 1963 to involve the private bar in the provision of legal services to victims of racial discrimination.
Legal Information Network for Cancer
- LINC is an organization of volunteers committed to helping cancer patients resolve non-medical issues arising from the diagnosis or treatment of cancer.
National Court Appointed Special Advocate Association
- CASAnet is a resource for CASA volunteers, staff and other professionals working in the child advocacy field.
National Crime Victim Bar Association
- Dedicated to increasing general awareness about the availability of civil remedies for victims of crime, improving the quality of representation victims of crime receive, and referring victims of crime to civil attorneys who may be able to represent them.
National Womens Law Center
- Information about center, whose mission is to protect and advance the progress of women and girls.
The Advocates' Society
- An association of lawyers throughout Ontario who practise as advocates in the resolution of disputes involving the courts, administrative tribunals, government bodies, arbitrations and other forums for dispute resolution.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor