Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Ballot Initiative Strategy Center
- Searchable library on ballot initiative information for all states. Advocacy group that promotes strategic discussions among progressive organizations to counter right-wing ballot measures and launch progressive initiative campaigns.
Center for State Constitutional Studies
- Devoted to the study of state constitutions from the United States. Located at Rutgers University in Camden.
Center for the Study of Federalism
- Academic resource for information about state government.
National Center for Constitutional Studies
- Links to the constitutions for each of the 50 States.
Rutgers Law Journal Summer 1997
- 9th Annual Issue on State Constitutional Law. Full text online with Adobe Acrobat Reader. Articles by leading scholars in the field.
State Constitutional Law Bulletin
- Provides highlights from recent state constitutional law cases. Project of the National Association of Attorneys General.
State Constitutional Law: A Pathfinder for all 50 States
- LSU Law Library offers a useful primer for researchers in this field.
The Avalon Project : Colonial Charters, Grants and Related Documents
- Collection of 15 original state constitutions
The Avalon Project : Constitution of the Confederate States; March 11, 1861
- A Compilation of the Messages and Papers of the Confederacy Including the Diplomatic Correspondence 1861-1865
The Avalon Project : State Constitutions
- Early constitutions from 11 states
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor