Submit a site
State and Local
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
American Prosecutors Research Institute
- APRI provides training and technical assistance to the National District Attorneys Association, and maintains specialized units focusing on such areas as DNA, child abuse, and community prosecution. This site includes descriptions of major programs, contacts, lists of training sessions, and information on publications.
International Association of Prosecutors
- IAP is a non-governmental and non-political organization established because of the rapid growth in serious transnational crime, and dedicated to promoting international cooperation between prosecutors. This site includes an annual report, online newsletter, and information on joining the organization.
National Association of Attorneys General (NAAG)
- Promotes coordination and communication amont the states' chief legal officers. Includes news of consumer-oriented legal actions, what a state attorney general does, and a list of each state's attorney general.
National Association of Prosecutor Coordinators
- NAPC provides a forum for exchanging ideas and information to benefit state prosecutor coordinators and prosecutors. This site includes information on members, upcoming meetings, and a PDF version of the NAPC Newsbreak newsletter.
National College of District Attorneys
- NCDA provides continuing legal education and training for prosecutors, organizing training sessions in cities around the United States. This site includes course schedules and descriptions, and information on what's new at the College.
National Criminal Justice Association
- NCJA is a Washington, D.C.-based special interest group that focuses primarily on helping develop and implement national policy in the criminal justice field and on helping states address criminal justice-related problems. This site includes a list of the state agencies represented on the association, highlights from the Justice Bulletin, and criminal justice-related links.
National District Attorneys Association
- NDAA works both legislatively and through publications and training programs to provide a voice for prosecutors and useful information for prosecutors. This site includes press releases, information on publications such as the National Prosecution Standards, and news of the organization.
Prosecutor Web Sites
- A detailed list of the web sites of state and local, federal, and international prosecutors, categorized by geographical area.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor