Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Community Action Manual to Fight Police Abuse
- Extremely long, single page document providing a blue print for oversight and remedy concerning police abuse.
National Association for Lay Visiting
- The promotion of lay persons visiting police stations in the UK to ensure that detainees who are being held in custody are receiving their proper rights.
New York Lay Groups Seek Remedy
- Headed by Human Rights Watch, NYC lay groups are seeking a "consent decree" concerning New York City Police misconduct in the light of mayor and other officials failing to take action to curb abuses.
Report on Civil Claims against N.Y. Police
- Amnesty International section which provides an avenue for oversight by examining the public record of certain indicators of police brutality.
Speech at International Association for Civilian Oversight of Law Enforcements
- Canadian organization provides speech by the new Solicitor General in 1997 to IACOL.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor