Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
ABA Legal Opportunity Scholarship Fund
- Intended to provide resources to increase the flow of racial and ethnic minority students into the legal profession, these scholarships consist of $5,000 of financial assistance annually to each scholarship recipient attending an ABA-accredited law school.
Alabama Law Foundation
- The Cabaniss, Johnston Scholarship is awarded annually to a law student who is a resident of Alabama, is attending an accredited law school in the United States and will be a second year student. The amount of the scholarship is $5000.
Chicago-Kent College of Law
- Lists current scholarships available to students enrolled in the program in labor and employment law.
Father Joseph P. Fitzpatrick & PRBA Scholarships
- All Latino students attending law school in the United States are eligible to apply. Students must demonstrate financial need and scholastic promise as well as a commitment to the Latino community.
NAPABA Law Foundation Scholarship
- Awarded each fall to law students who demonstrate a commitment to serve or contribute to the Asian Pacific community as future leaders.
Peggy Browning Fund
- A non-profit organization whose mission is to provide law students with diverse, challenging work and educational experiences in the area of workers' rights.
Public Service Scholarships And Robert Drinan, S.J. Scholarship
- Providing Boston College Law School scholarships to highly qualified applicants who plan to practice law in service of the public. Should recipients not pursue careers in public interest law, they must undertake a moral obligation to repay the scholarship fund for at last as much as the value of the scholarship.
The Byron Hanke Fellowship
- Applicants must be enrolled in an accredited master's, doctoral, or law program. As part of the application, the student must commit to research and to write a paper on a scale appropriate for a master's thesis, doctoral dissertaion, or law review quality article dealing with community associations or common-interest communities.
Thomas Jefferson School of Law LSAT Scholarships
- All students entering law school for the first time are eligible for these scholarships. They are for the first year and the award amounts are based on the applicant's Law School Admission Test scores.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor