Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
ABA Center for Continuing Legal Education
- Providing quality CLE programs and products of national interest. From the American Bar Association.
Academy of European Law Trier
- Events organised aim to provide in-depth knowledge of European and Community law.
American Law Network
- CLE Satellite Teleconference Schedule for the Institute of Economic Technology at Joliette Junior College in the State of Illinois.
Broadcasting Continuing Legal Education - Lawline.com
- Legal programming and continuing legal education (CLE) via the Internet using on-line streaming technology.
- CLE courses, offered online and offline in formats including audio, video, and text.
Center for Continuing Education (CCE)
- Offers a schedule of live CLE seminars and self-study programs.
- On-line continuing legal education for professionals and executives.
Construction Law Seminars, Inc.
- Offers approved New York state CLE courses in Construction Law.
Continuing Education of the Bar - California
- Produces, in association with the California State Bar, books, programs, and a variety of products for the legal profession.
Continuing Legal Education Society of BC
- Books, courses and internet resources on British Columbia law and practice.
Continuing Legal Education Society of Nova Scotia
- An independent non-profit society that provides continuing legal education to lawyers in the province. Includes course schedule, publications available, and contact details.
- Provides online streaming video and audio education for lawyers about law practice technology, the Internet and the computer industry.
- Providing customized in-house and distance training to large law firms.
Financial Accounting Institute
- Seminars which provide a working understanding of finance and accounting laws applied to regulated utilities.
IBC IT Law
- Specialising in information technology law, intellectual property law and media related conferences.
Indiana Continuing Legal Education Forum
- Information about CLE programs for Indiana.
InfoQuest Solutions, Inc.
- Offering continuing legal education for attorneys, paralegals, legal assistants and other law firm personnel. Based in Jacksonville, Florida.
Internet For Lawyers
- Offering CLE programs for legal research on the internet, with research links and strategies.
Kallins Intensive Litigation Lab
- Trial skills workshop for lawyers of all skill levels.
Kansas Continuing Legal Education Commission
- Information on Kansas CLE.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor