Attorneys and Law Firms
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Appellate Defenders, Inc.
- A not-for-profit law firm in San Diego that administers the indigent representation system for criminal and selected civil appeals for the California Court of Appeal, Fourth Apppellate District.
Bet Tzedek Legal Services
- Providing legal advice and representation for low income seniors in Los Angeles, focusing on prevention of elder abuse. Also offering online guides to nursing homes, Medicare and Social Security.
Equal Rights Advocates
- A public interest, nonprofit women's law center in San Francisco that fights for the economic, social and political equality of women and girls.
First Amendment Project
- First Amendment non-profit law firm, working to preserve, protect and defend everyone's right to learn about, participate in and comment on their government and public affairs.
Legal Aid Foundation of Long Beach
- Providing assistance and an advice hotline to low income people for domestic violence, welfare, Social Security, landlord-tenant, health issues, paternity, and wills.
Legal Aid Society of Orange County, California
- Free legal services for Orange County's poor and elderly, for housing, health, education and consumer problems.
Legal Aid Society of Santa Clara County
- The oldest and largest legal office serving the low income Santa Clara county residents.
Orange County Public Defender
- Provides legal representation to those unable to afford a lawyer in criminal, juvenile, mental health and dependency cases. Located in Orange County.
Pacific Legal Foundation
- California-based legal libertarian legal foundation .
Public Counsel's Pro Bono Online
- The public interest law firm of the Los Angeles County and Beverly Hills Bar Associations, and the Southern California affiliate of the Lawyers' Committee for Civil Rights Under Law. Attorneys, volunteers lawyers, law students and legal professionals assist low income families and individuals, as well as eligible community organizations.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor