Attorneys and Law Firms
Submit a site
District of Columbia
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
ABA - Legal Help for the Poor
- State by state listing of pro bono programs, from the American Bar Association's Access to Justice program.
American Center for Law and Justice
- Christian Legal Foundation founded by Dr. M.G. 'Pat' Robertson, advocating religious liberty, the sanctity of human life, and the two-parent, marriage-bound family.
American Civil Liberties Union
- Litigates, lobbies, and educates the public regarding on a broad array of issues affecting individual freedom in the United States.
Atlantic Legal Foundation
- Advocates the principles of free enterprise, the rights of individuals and limited government.
Center for Individual Rights
- Defends individual rights, with particular emphasis on civil rights, freedom of speech, the free exercise of religion, and sexual harassment law.
Center for International Environmental Law (CIEL)
- Public interest, not-for-profit law firm founded to strengthen and develop international and comparative environmental law, policy, and management.
Community Rights Counsel
- Helps communities defend environmental and land use laws, primarily against takings challenges.
Consumer Resource Center
- Informational site, by the Washington, DC, public interest law firm, Partnership for Civil Justice.
Criminal Justice Legal Foundation
- Organization advocating reduced rights for accused and convicted criminals.
Defenders of Property Rights
- Legal foundation dedicated to protecting property rights against government action.
- Environmental law group committed to using the unique skills of the legal profession to address the American West's environmental problems.
Institute for Justice
- Libertarian public interest law firm litigating for limited government, school choice, property rights, civil rights, and free speech.
Landmark Legal Foundation
- Mission is to use the law to advance conservative principles and policies through the judicial system, government and public forums.
Mountain States Legal Foundation
- Dedicated to individual liberty, the right to own and use property, limited government, and the free enterprise system.
National Law Center
- Conservative law group offering legal assistance, training, and education regarding obscenity and child pornography laws.
National Right to Work Legal Defense Foundation
- Provides free legal aid nationwide to employees who oppose compulsory unionism.
Northwest Legal Foundation
- Dedicated to causes of the private enterprise system, economics and individual freedoms, limited government and private property rights.
Trial Lawyers for Public Justice - The TLPJ Foundation
- National public interest law firm, focusing on civil rights, consumer rights, the environment, and access to justice.
Washington Legal Foundation
- Devoted to defending and promoting the principles of free enterprise and individual rights.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor