Attorneys and Law Firms
Maritime and Admiralty Law
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Elias B. Rudnikas
- Miami lawyer providing legal services for seamen.
Fowler, White, Gillen, Boggs, Villareal and Banker
- Tampa based firm provides services regarding maritime matters involving commercial vessels and pleasure craft.
James M. Walker
- Miami attorney, offering representation to passengers and crewmen injured as the result of accidents or assaults while at sea.
Law Offices of Charles R. Lipcon
- Miami law firm, focusing on maritime, admiralty, and cruise line law, and personal injury.
Patrick C. Barthet, P.A.
- Miami based firm serves as corporate counsel to cruise lines and ship operating companies, and litigation counsel to marine interests in matters arising in Florida's state and federal courts.
Robert C. Gross, PA
- Miami attorney, focusing on maritime injury claims.
Ronald J. Anania
- Davie lawyer involved in all aspects of admiralty and maritime law.
Sullivan & Boyd Law Firm
- Practicing maritime and admiralty law, including maritime personal injury, cargo subrogation, boating accident, vessel arrests and yacht claims, from offices in Jacksonville.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor