Attorneys and Law Firms
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Practices administrative and land use law. Located in Laguna Beach.
John Patrick Murphy
- San Diego attorney specializing in administrative law, employment law, and criminal law.
Kenneth J. Richard
- Anaheim administrative lawyer, representing clients in state and federal administrative hearings for individual or business license defense.
Lasken Law Offices
- Sacramento firm, exclusively representing businesses and professionals in administrative licensing actions.
Law Office of Bruce Snipes
- Sacramento attorney, focusing on the representation of motorists at driver's license hearings.
Law offices of Donald B. Brown
- Representing pharmacists and health care professionals for licensure, disciplinary proceedings, and related matters, throughout the state, from offices in Torrance.
Michael L. Dworkin and Associates
- Los Angeles firm, specializing in aviation matters, including FAA/NTSB/DOT administrative and enforcement, contracts, aircraft and equipment acquisition and airports matters.
Miller & Van Eaton, P.L.L.C.
- Specializes in helping communities with the full spectrum of their telecommunications needs. Located in San Francisco.
Phillip J. Kolczynski Law Corporation
- Santa Ana aviation law firm, with services including accident litigation, certification and licensing issues, business disputes, and insurance.
Reed & Davidson
- Los Angeles firm, specializing in election law and government affairs.
Remcho, Johansen & Purcell
- Law firm, offering services for public policy and constitutional litigation, education, and election law, from offices in San Francisco and Sacramento.
Richard M. Ross
- Sacramento law firm, providing administrative, judicial and legislative counsel focusing on environmental, food and drug, health, and agriculture law.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor