Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Abuse-Related Political Action From The Survivors' Voice
- Political Action for the Victims of Child Abuse, Incest, and Domestic Violence.
- Personal story of abuse
Angel Bethanie: Gone To Soon
- A site dedicated to preventing child abuse. The site contains links to information and help for child abuse.
Apples for Eyes - surviving abuse and beyond
- Award winning highly acclaimed online book of autobiographical poetry chronicling over half a century in the life of a child abuse survivor.
Blain Nelson's Abuse Pages
- One of the oldest abuse websites, it includes help in determining how abuse has affected your life and first-hand accounts of others affected by abuse.
Eliminate Anger Completely - Domestic Violence Primer
- Provides information on domestic violence from all perspectives.
Holli's Triumph Out of Tragedy
- Personal site of a child abuse survivor
Kim's Safe Place
- A place of healing prevention and awareness of child abuse. A survivor of sexual abuse tells her own personal story and shares links, her collection of healing art, a chatroom, message board, and poetry.
Letter to My Parents
- Personal story of abuse
Little Girl Lost
- Stories written by an adult survivor of child abuse.
Overcomers of Abuse
- This site is to help, inform and reach out to those involved in domestic violence.
Persons-Stopping Child Abusers Today
- Focuses on protecting the youth and a call for each person to do their part to ensure that all children grow up in a safe environment.
- "Wearing only words," a child abuse survivor describes her experience, as she collects, reviews and shares creative coping skills and online resources. Interactive areas for chat and drawing are provided.
Silenced Angel's Sanctuary
- A site for survivors of child sexual abuse with stories,poetry,information on DID,PTSD,healing,therapy and a special page for littles
Spiritual Survival for Survivors of Abuse
- Feeling all alone? This online manual, written by a survivor of abuse, equips others to spiritually survive the challenges of living in a world full of personal crisis. Free manual download. (This site has a strong Christian religious content.)
- A story of a little girl's shattered dreams and disapointments as a child. Graphic and audio intensive.
Story of the Child Abuse Man
- Paul McLaughlin tells his story.
Sweet Angels Child Help
- A site dedicated to the support of abused children and helpful links for children and caregivers & survivors of abuse.
The Face of Abuse
- personal details and photos of how a child was emotionally abused, includes a look at long term consequences and insights gained.
how do u know ur in love ?
- have u ever been in love ?- love, romance, abuse, happy endings and the not so happy ones too...true stories and experiences revealed to u.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor