Submit a site
Environment and Fuel Economy
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
1999 Road to Ruin Report
- This report, written by Friends of the Earth and Taxpayers for Common Sense, lists what they think are the 50 most wasteful road projects in America.
Aloe's Transportation Page
- Several road topics in Virginia.
Environmental Law and Policy Center
- A center that works with other environmental organizations to develop sustainable transportation systems that enhance, not entrap, life in our cities and rural areas. Site includes sections on energy use, transportation, environmental market development, and wild and natural places.
Highway Aggravation: The Case for Privatizing the Highways
- An essay promoting privatization of highways, rather than government ownership.
- Low mass, high economy, low pollution. Comprehensive information on every aspect of Hypercars, from design principles to industrial and environmental implications.
Reclaim the Streets - Away With All Cars
- An open letter to all motorists, from Mr. Social Control.
- Matt Salek's proposed interstates and US highways and renumberings.
The Atlanta Roadways Digest
- A satirical look at driving in Atlanta. Includes photos and video footage of real-life, unrehearsed snapshots of Metro-Atlantans (and visitors to this city) at their driving worst.
Traffic Calming Examples
- Describes with photos different techniques to reduce the impact of traffic on residential areas-'traffic calming'.
- A call to action and a list of links about the crisis that exists in the current (automotive) system of transportation; 42,000 people lost their lives in car crashes in 1999, in the United States alone.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor