Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Acton Institute for the Study of Religion and Liberty
- The Institute works with church leadership, educational institutions, and individuals in business or the ministry to promote an understanding of market principles and to encourage the economic freedom that creates opportunity for all.
American Freedom Center
- A nonprofit public policy research and educational center dedicated to educating the public regarding the conservative cause.
Anderson Economic Group
- Provides public policy analysis for private, public and government sectors.
Annenberg Public Policy Center
- University of Pennsylvania think tank which studies issues of public policy and scholarly interest. Detailed calendar of lectures, conferences, and other events.
Association for the Study of Ethnicity and Nationalism (ASEN)
- Based at the London School of Economics, ASEN is concerned with advancing the study of ethnicity and nationalism. Provides bulletin, lectures and seminar speaker profiles, membership info, and conference announcements.
Atlantic Institute for Market Studies
- An independent conservative economic and social policy think tank, funded by individuals and donations from business interests. Lists institute information, publications, events, search, contacts and links.
- Explores the libertarian perspective on public policy.
Brownstone Policy Institute
- A Republican-oriented think tank in Brooklyn, New York.
Buckeye Institute for Public Policy Solutions
- Improving the lives of all Ohioans by promoting free market ideas and limited government.
C.D. Howe Institute
- Canadian economic and social policy think tank.
Canada West Foundation
- Aims at bringing Western perspectives to Canadian policy debates.
Cascade Policy Institute
- Oregon based free market think tank.
- Promoting public policy based on individual liberty, limited government, free markets, and peaceful international relations. Thousands of studies and articles available online as well as streaming audio and video of institute events. Site updated daily.
Center for Public Intellectuals
- The Center was created to re-engage the public in vital intellectual issues and examine how, why and under what conditions public intellectuals can help to transform society. Fosters collaborations among diverse groups, sponsor symposia, cultural events, and other innovative projects in order to enliven public discourse and promote social change.
Center for Public Justice
- A Christian independent civic education and public policy research organization
Center for Public Policy Priorities
- A non-partisan research organization committed to improving public policies and private practices that influence the economic and social prospects and conditions of individuals, families, and communities.
Center for Retirement Research
- Organization established in 1998 dedicated to the research and dissemination of retirement policy issues as well as to widening access to related data sources.
Center for the Study of American Business
- CSAB is a public policy research institute analyzing critical issues facing American Business.
Center for the Study of Islam & Democracy (CSID)
- CSID is a membership-based non-profit and non-private (501-c-3) think tank dedicated to studying the relationship between Islam and democracy.
Center for the Study of Popular Culture
- Focuses on political correctness and multiculturalism. Publishes articles and conducts some legal activism.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor