Human Rights and Liberties
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Albanian Centre for Human Rights
- ACHRis non-governmental, non-profitable and non-political organisation focused on the human rights education in the schools.
- B.a.B.e. is a strategic lobbying and advocacy group located in Zagreb, Croatia, working for the affirmation and implementation of womens human rights.
Balkan Human Rights Network
- Balkan Human Rights Network consists of a number of NGOs working with various aspects of human rights on Balkan. The common values of the participating organizations are based on perception of human rights as they have been adopted and specified by a number of international conventions related to human rights.
Belgrade Center for Human Rights
- Group of human rights experts and activists, interested in the improvement of human rights theory and practice in Yugoslavia.
Ethnic cleansing in the former Yugoslavia
- The Peacenet's Balkans Pages list resources in and around former Yugoslavia trying to provide a comprehensive approach to the tragedy that engulfed the peoples of that area.
FRESTA Peace and Stability
- FRESTA programme - assisting collaborative regional civil society efforts within media development, promotion of human rights, assisting with repatriation of refugees and internally displaced persons as well as facilitating youth exchange in the South East European region and between the region and the rest of Europe.
Fond za Humanitarno Pravo - Humanitarian Law Center
- The Humanitarian Law Center (HLC) is a regional, non-governmental and non-profit organization that monitors respect for human rights in Serbia, Montenegro and Kosovo.
Human Rights Watch reports on Federal Republic of Yugoslavia
- A list of reports on human rights topics in Serbia, Montenegro, Kosovo.
Human Rights in the Balkans
- Balkans Coordination Group of Amnesty International USA
Police Violence in Macedonia
- Human Rights Watch
ReliefWeb: Balkans the Latest
- News and documents from sources such as AFP, various UN agencies, World Bank and others.
Second Class Citizens: The Serbs of Croatia
- Human Rights Watch 1999 Report on Croatia
Serbian Deputy Minister Threatens Independent Media With Violence
- Human Rights Watch condemns senior Serbian officials who openly threatened violence against Serbia's non-state affiliated media.
The Balkans Human Rights Web Pages
- Extensive collection of documents (press releases, articles, reports, etc.) issued by reliable human rights NGOs and governments. Searchable by country and by organization. Sponsored by the Greek Helsinki Monitor & Minority Rights Group.
The Children's Human Rights Centre of Albania
- is a non-governmental, non-political, non-religious and non-profit organisation. The mission of CRCA is the protecting and developmnet of childrens rights in Albania based to the standards and principals of the Convention for the Rights of the Child of UN.
U.S. Department of State, Human Rights Reports for 1999: Serbia and Montenegro
- Publication of the U.S. Department of State.
UNHCR - South-East Europe pages
- Regional overview and country information.
Yugoslav Child Right Center
- is a non-governmental organisation aimed at the promotion of the UN Convention on the Rights of the Child as the basis for law, policy and practice relating to children and the implementation of child rights in the FR Yugoslavia.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor