Human Rights and Liberties
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
American Civil Rights Coalition
- Grassroots advocacy organization focused on the elimination of racial and gender discrimination.
American Civil Rights Institute
- A national civil rights organization created to educate the public about racial and gender preferences.
Campaign for a Color-Blind America
- A legal defense and educational foundation designed to challenge race-based public policies and educate the public about the injustices of racial preferences.
For Victims of Discrimination
- A Civil Rights Organization for Color Blind, Race Blind, and Gender Blind Justice.
How Affirmative Action Affects Us All
- Argues that affirmative action was a great starter for equality in the work place however, the most prominent variable in deciding affirmative action as right or wrong, is whether or not society is going to treat people as groups or individuals.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor