Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
IntellectualLoafing.com Running Debates: Torture Can Be Morally Justfiable?
- User debate: This House believes that torture can be morally justifiable. The discussion centers around the value of human rights and if governments have the moral right to violate them in defence of human lives.
International Human Rights
- Features college papers, posters and links to web sites about international human rights' issues.
International Human Rights Commission
- Official site with yearly reports and other information on global issues of human rights.
Liberals Fight for Human Rights
- An open forum/resource to discuss human rights, discrimination, or hate-crimes. We are striving to evolve more Love. Read our writings/referrals and Speak Out.
Look Into My I :The Freedom Paintings
- Rebecca Barrington's plea for privacy in the public sector. Eight powerful freedom paintings from the LuLu Eccentrix Art Gallery depicting the loss of freedom.
Muggles Rights Education
- Using Harry Potter stories for human rights education.
Muslim Voices in the Human Rights Debate - Human Rights Quarterly
- Paper examines the relationship between the ideals of modern human rights and traditional Islamic norms.
Netherlands Institute of Human Rights (SIM)
- Studies and gathers human rights documentation.
Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights
Serendipity: Human Rights
- Sections on Jury Nullification, Genocide, East Timor, Mass Starvation of Germans (1945-1950), Political Prisoners in America, The War on Drug Users, Civil Asset Forfeiture and Privacy.
Silent Voices Speak
- An Art Exhibition and Lecture Series on the Holocaust and Social Injustice Today. Herbst Exhibition Hall, San Francisco Presidio.April 1-May 15, 2001
Site for Social Action: Human Rights
- Features articles aimed at ending human rights violations.
Speak Truth To Power
- Dedicated to the promotion of human rights awareness. A not-for-profit organization that seeks to proactively engage the general public in an ongoing series of issue-related programs and events.
Stop Abuse of Vulnerable People
- Stopping abusive institutions, exposing abusers and helping survivors, uncovering pedophile rings in Childrens Homes and protesting abusive mental health treatment.
Stop India's Human Rights Violations
- How successive Indian governments have violated the fundamental human rights by suppressing minority groups.
Stop the Torture in China
- Information on torture in China and what you can do to help stop it.
Strategic Choices in the Design of Truth Commissions
- Site seeks to aid decision makers in societies interested in establishing a Truth Commission via analysis of the structure, design choices, and impacts of past Commissions.
The Human Rights Initiative at Georgia Institute of Technology
- This site is dedicated to publishing information on human rights, technology and globalization at Georgia Tech and in the wider world.
The Human Rights Web
- Human rights resources including links to relevant documents.
The International Association for Religious Freedom
- Supports freedom of religion and belief as defined by international law. The IARF has general consultative status with the Economic and Social Council of the United Nations.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor