Health and Safety
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Caryn's essay on the effects of the drug war
- A discussion of effective ways to end injustices and defend human rights in the United States, with links to various activists organizations.
Connecticut's Coalition for Drug Policy Reform
- A nonprofit grassroots organization working with Connecticut legislators to change state laws on substance abuse to have a public health and safety solution.
- Article on the biggest ever theft from the Justice Department, fraudulently diverting $6 million from the war on drugs to an antigovernment group.
Drug Mistreatment by Jake Ginsky
- Tens of thousands of American teenagers are forced into drug treatment programs each year by schools, parents, or the courts - despite not having any serious drug problem.
Drug Policy Foundation
- An independent, non-profit organization that publicizes alternatives to the failing war on drugs.
Drug War Facts
- Free online book - a collection of categorized information on various aspects of the drug war, all presented with full source citations and, where possible, links to the original.
Drug War Prisoners
- Information and articles by and for drug war prisoners and others interested in drug law reform.
Drug War and Drug Policy Facts
- "The 'War on Drugs' is an expensive, destructive, failed sham.
Drugs: The United States and Latin America
- A few mordant words on drugs, drug abuse, and the disgraceful ties that bind Latin America and the United States.
End The Failed 'Drug War'
- Information about the Failed Drug War and its victims, Asset Forfieture, medical marijuana, marijuana legalization, drug testing and who is profiting from it, marijuana growing, and lies from the Drug Czar.
Frontline - Drug Wars
- Online accompaniment to the PBS series examining the war on illegal drugs.
Government Wears No Clothes
- Website of Bob Newland, noted journalist, raconteur, iconoclast, political philosopher and exposer of the lies used to propagate the so-called War on Drugs.
Human Rights and the Drug War
- In a photographic essay, the public sees the actual faces of people filling American prisons today and learns the case histories of selected inmates whose sentences illustrate the often harsh and arbitrary policies imposed on first-time, non-violent drug offenders.
- Two-part editorial ("Spurious Justification" & "Who Benefits from Prohibition?") exploring the *real* reasons behind the war on drugs.
Movement Against Corruption and Complicity
- Movement formed to investigate government and private sector profiteering off drug war. Also cover prison inmate human rights abuses.
National Drug Court Institute
- Non-profit organization involved in sculpting the movement of Drug Courts within the U.S. and internationally for Court Practitioners. Provides training, research, and scholarships.
- The casualties of America's War on Drugs and what you can do to end the drug war.
Partnership for a Drug-Free America?
- Let's look closely at the supposed reasons why some drugs are "harmful". Are they really?
Prohibition: The War on Drugs
- The nature and origin of the 'War on Drugs'. Why this 'war' is so entrenched.
Rayguns Closet: Holocaust in America
- For the millions of poor Americans in prison, caught in the crossfire of a "War On Drugs" there is no hope. What air-brained politicians, and an arrogant judiciary have created is a modern holocaust: the victims poor, mostly black and hispanic.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor