Health and Safety
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
A Drug Testing Clearinghouse
- An archive of factual drug testing information on the web. Exposing the fraud of the drug testing industry.
British Columbia Anti-Prohibition League
- Newsletters and information about the organization and its interests.
Canberra Injectors Network Inc.
- Education, information, advocacy and referral for injecting/illicit drug users and people affected by drug use. Lobbying for decriminalisation of drugs.
DRCNet Online Library Main Page - Frames
- Online library of articles, research papers, books, and essays on drugs, drug policy, prohibition, controlled substances, drug abuse, the drug war, marijuana, medical marijuna, LSD, peyote, psilocybin, ibogaine, psychedelic drugs.
DRCNet: The Drug Reform Coordination Network
- A central Internet resource for online drug reform activism.
Drug Policy Forum of Oklahoma
- A grassroots movement seeking better ways to reduce harm caused by the war on drugs and chemical addiction.
Drug Policy Reform Net Links - Current Events - Law
- The best sites considering alternatives to the current drug policy in the U.S.
DrugSense : Drug Policy Reform
- DrugSense works to ensure more balanced and accurate media coverage of drug policy issues and maintains a comprehensive archive of drug policy news and many free E-mail subscription services.
Drugs (Unlimited Freedom of Speech)
- A compilation of links and information on all facets of drug use and abuse, drug testing, and the Drug War, as well as efforts to legalize and de-criminalize drugs.
Eddie Ellison's legalisation site
- Eddie Ellison, former operational head of Scotland Yard's Drug Squad, argues for a change of policy to deliver the lowest level of drug use achievable with the least detrimental effect on all others in society - legalisation.
- Footscray community concerned about heroin abuse on the street. We support a trial supervised injecting facility to save lives with a view to rehabilitation, as part of comprehensive drug strategy.
Has the War on Drugs Been Lost?
- William F. Buckley, one of the most respected Conservatives in the world and editor of National Review, dedicates an entire issue to the question of whether the drug war does more harm than good.
- A citizens action group dedicated to ending the Drug War and Cannabis Prohibition
MAP: The Media Awareness Project
- MAP works to ensure more balanced and accurate media coverage of drug policy issues and maintains a comprehensive archive of drug policy news and many free e-mail subscription services.
- The Clinton Administration has admitted to paying the television networks to give the government editorial control of television shows. Not a joke.
Prohibition: The Drug War
- The nature and origin of the 'War on Drugs'. The Drug War as a violation of constitutional political rights. Why this 'war' is so entrenched, and what is really behind the propaganda and the moralistic posturing.
- Forum on drug policy and law reform. Read articles on the issues, view tv show line-up and calendar of events, chapter news and information on becoming a chapter member.
Repeal.NET - Repeal Drug Prohibition
- Original content includes list of many prohibition critics (Walter Cronkite through William F Buckley, for example).
Students for Sensible Drug Policy
- Committed to providing education on harms caused by the War on Drugs, working to involve youth in the political process, and promoting an open, honest, and rational discussion of alternative solutions to our nation's drug problems.
Terminal Wing-Ding Club, The
- Aims to support aged and terminally ill members who wish to follow the example of Aldous Huxley, Timothy Leary and others, in acting to achieve a beneficial perceptual shift or chemically induced state of grace at the point and time of their deaths.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor