Health and Safety
Conditions and Diseases
Sexually Transmitted Diseases
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Harm Reduction Coalition
- HRC is committed to reducing drug-related harm among individuals and communities by initiating and promoting harm reduction education, interventions, and community organizing.
New Zealand Needle Exchange Programme
- Information about a health education and health promotion service for people who inject drugs.
North American Syringe Exchange Network
- An organization supporting needle exchange.
SAMHSA's Office of Applied Studies
- The latest national data on alcohol, tobacco, and illegal drug use; substance abuse treatment; drug related deaths; and drug related emergency department episodes.
Safe Works AIDS Project
- The oldest operating syringe exchange operating in the Minneapolis / St. Paul area.
The Lindesmith Center
- Policy institute focusing on broadening the debate on drugs. The guiding principle is harm reduction, an approach that focuses on minimizing the adverse effects of both drug use and drug prohibition.
- A harm reduction and AIDS prevention organization that provides people in need of social and medical services with an alternative approach to conventional health and human services.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor