Food and Drink
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Noted writer, Jean English discusses how you can have the most nutritious breakfasts imaginable with organic foods. Hosted by Maine Organic Farming and Gardening, the oldest state organization of its kind.
Campaign for Food Safety
- Pure Food Campaign acts to require disclosure of what is in food and what has been done in processing it. Affiliated with Center for Food Safety and Organic Consumers Association.
Canada's Organic Community
- Canada's leading source of information about organic farming, gardening and food.
Canadian Organic Growers
- Our mandate is to be a leading organic information and networking resource for Canada, promoting the methods and techniques of organic growing along with the associated environmental, health and social benefits.
Certified Organic Associations of British Columbia
- Maintained by the umbrella group of all certified organic growers in BC. What "BC Certified Organic" means, who belongs, what the standards are.
Don't Panic Eat Organic
- A lighthearted and fun to read personal page about organic food and issues.
Maine Organic Farmers and Gardeners Association
- A group promoting the growing of organic foods.
- Providing certification of organic quality to grower or farmer.
Organic Consumers Association
- Nonprofit organization with up to date information on organic food, food labelling and food safety.
Organic Materials Review Institute
- OMRI offers organic indsutry streamlined standards, review programs and helps create agreement on materials. For commercial, organic companies.
- A link list to articles about organic food.
Organic Trade Association
- Features platform for action, a forum for dialogue, and a community concerned about developing an ecologically responsible agriculture system.
Organic Vs "Organic":The Corruption of a Label
- A reprint of an article about the USDA and the term "organic."
- A site for those interested in organic food.
- A guide, analysis, comment, and data-base resource for the organic food industry.
Quality Assurance International Organic Certification
- A private, professional service corporation developed for the purpose of verifying the authenticity of food, fiber and other products which are organically grown under a management policy of sustainable agriculture.
- Britain's certification body for organic producers. Extensive library of resources.
The Adzuki Page
- Information on adzuki beans and sources. No recipes.
USDA to revise proposed 'organic' rule
- Agriculture Secretary Dan Glickman announced today that the U.S. Department of Agriculture will make fundamental revisions to its proposed national organic standards as a result of the 200,000 comments USDA received on the initial proposal.
Whiteholme and Low Luckens Farms
- Low Luckens Organic Resource Centre is a non-profit making charity, which aims to promote sustainability in farming, food, countryside conservation and waste management. Accommodation available. Whiteholme Farm offers organic meat for sale.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor