Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Background on End-of-Life Issues
- Describes a wide range of end-of-life decision making issues.
Compassion In Action
- Photos of people caring for others.
Death with Dignity National Center
- Mission is to expand end-of-life choices and advance the legalization of physician aid in dying.
- Deals with end-of-life issues and problems from a variety of legal, medical, political, and philosophical perspectives. Includes searchable news archive and student research center.
- This message of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America draws attention to end-of-life decisions and encourages action on it.
- End-of-life issues - meeting the physical, psychological, social, spiritual, and practical needs of terminally ill patients and their caregivers.
Ethical Issues in Terminal Health Care
- Articles and essays on patients' rights, Ethics Committees, the Right-to-Die Debate, and Physician Assisted Suicide.
Innovations in End-of-Life Care
- This on-line journal features peer-reviewed examples of promising practices in end-of-life care.
- Campaign to improve care of the dying by coalition of over 400 professional and consumer organizations. News on death and dying issues, resource center, palliative care reports, institutional innovation, bereavement and grief education.
Project on Death in America
- To understand and transform the culture and experience of dying and bereavement
Rites of Passage
- Non-profit agency providing services to people with terminal illnesses; education, videos and training on AIDS and death and dying including works by Elisabeth Kubler-Ross and Dannion Brinkley.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor