Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Computers, Freedom and Privacy
- The Tenth conference on Computers, Freedom and Privacy. Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
Conservative Political Action Conference
- Annual convention for conservative activists started in 1973. Sponsored by the American Conservative Union, Young America's Foundation, and Human Events newsweekly.
Copenhagen+5 / Review of the Social Development Summit
- Providing information on the UN social development process, the 5 year review of the Copenhagen Summit (Geneva, June 2000) and encouraging stakeholders to get involved.
Critical Resistance Northeast Regional Conference
- Gathering of activists and community members formed to address the rapid growth of prisons which led to the hyper-incarceration of primarily poor and working class people of color. (New York City)
- Effective Tools for Harmonious Integration - Cultural and Sporting Activities.
- Forum 2000 in the year 2000 will already be the fourth conference in Prague to deal with humanity?s hopes and risks at the turn of the millennium.
International Fatherhood Conference
- "Fathers, Families & Communities", a gathering of community and faith-based organizations, government agencies and the media to focus on the future of fatherhood, families and communities. The Marriott Marquis Hotel, New York, New York.
International Society for Individual Liberty World Conference
- Information and registration site for the 19th annual ISIL conference in London, Canada, from July 23-28, 2000.
- Details of meetings, events, key dates and conferences on human rights and sustainable development from around the world.
- Web site of an annual youth meeting on minority issues called the Minority Course. For young Europeans active in NGOs. Includes debateforums, chat, mediapresentations, articles and NGO database.
The Dorchester Conference
- Oregon's largest grassroots conference. People from all parts of Oregon will gather in Seaside, Oregon in March 2000 to discuss issues, articulate thoughts, and meet elected leaders.
The Future of the Turing Test: A Conference
- The Future of the Turing Test: The Next Fifty Years, will be held at Dartmouth College concurrent with the Loebner Prize Contest 2000.
The Second Amendment - Fresh Looks
- In this symposium, ten leading historians and constitutional scholars will explore what the Second Amendment meant at the time it was adopted, and what it should mean today.
The Women's Studies Conference
- Accepting papers and presentations for the second annual conference on Women. This year's theme is: Intuition and Tradition
- Scenarios and options for the future of housing. (Mannheim, Germany)
Young America's Foundation National Conservative Student Conference
- Educational conferences for high school and college students interested in the principles of American freedom.
Young People in a Risk Society
- Academics, researchers and practical workers in the field of youth studies and working with young people meet to exchange opinions, theoretical concepts, and research findings.
Youth at the Millennium - November 26-28, 1999
- A dialogue between youth and elders on subjects such as green economics, democracy, peace, and spirituality. Ritsumeikan University, Kyoto, Japan
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor