Children, Youth and Family
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
30 Ways to Help Prevent a Child Abduction
- Tips from Child-Find in Canada.
Beary Special Kids
- A site dedicated to assisting in the recovery of missing children. A weekly newsletter with children's pictures is published via email.
California Missing Children Clearinghouse
- Maintains a toll-free telephone hotline (1-800-222-FIND) 24-hours-a-day, seven-days-a-week to receive information and inquiries regarding missing children. It relays this information to the appropriate law enforcement agencies.
Canadian Missing Children
- A listing of missing and found children in Canada.
Child Abduction Prevention
- Child abduction prevention tips.
Child Abduction Resource Center
- A multi-lingual site of resources for parents dealing with child abduction.
Child Abduction is Child Abuse
- Report presented to the United Nations Convention on Child Rights.
Child Alert Foundation
- Focal point for providing immediate notification of missing children. Cooperative effort between local media and law enforcement agencies.
Child CyberSearch Canada
- Official site of the RCMP Missing Children's Registry. Canada's first online missing children agency.
Child Find of America, Inc.
- National not-for-profit charity that locates missing children through active investigation, prevents child abduction through education, and resolves incidents of parental abduction through mediation.
- Site about the missing (later found dead) Sarah Payne.
Child Quest International, Inc.
- Posts photos and brief bios of runaway and abducted children. Other services include posters, photo scanning, and age enhancement of children's photos.
Child Recovery Specialists
- Delta is a not-for-profit group that was formed in 1973 with a staff of specialists that have only one objective; that being the tracking and recovery of abducted children.
Child Safety and Abduction Prevention Tips for Parents
- A collection of safety tips for abduction prevention. Learn a few simple ways to protect and educate your children.
Child Search - National Missing Children Center
- Child Search is a Ministry to families of missing and exploited children. Under certain circumstances the Center also helps families of missing adults.
- This site includes cases of missing children, safety and abduction prevention information, recovered children stories, and child I.D. event information.
Childhood: A Cultural Study of Sexuality and Violence
- A study of the cultural origins of child abduction and sexual violence. Recent abduction cases discussed, including Erica Baker, Amanda Brown, Esther Galaz, Karen Grajeda and Valiree Jackson.
Cobra Missing Children Network
- How to find, search for, and return kidnapped, runaway and missing children. Founded in 1979. Chartered by the State of Ohio.
CyberPages International: Missing Children
- List of missing children in the USA.
Every Second Counts
- This site is dedicated to finding missing youth.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor