Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
ACA's Position on the Census Issue
- Excluding those private US citizens residing abroad results in a distortion of the congressional apportionment process. Some states may lose a representative or representatives because NOT ALL Americans abroad are counted in the census who vote in those states.
ACLU Legal Brief in Favor of Statistical Sampling
- This paper was filed to defend the effort by the Clinton administration to alter the Census results with statistical guesses at what the population count should have been.
Census 2000 Protest
- The US Census focuses too much attention on "race", essentially pitting each race against another for special government favors. Check off the "American Indian" box instead of the correct race, in protest!
Census 2000 a Tool of Socialist State Building
- Editorial comment on the premise that the US census is unconstitutional and designed to assist in expanding a socialist state.
Census 2000 and Racial Information: Reverse Discrimination?
- Race (and ethnicity) data from the census are used to allocate your tax dollars for racial quota programs, including race-based school programs, race-based hiring quotas, race-based government contracting, race-based aid programs, and even race-based bank loans and home mortgages -- all of which discriminate unfairly against anyone not in a politically correct group.
Census 2000? Leave it Blank!
- The author explains why you should answer only the "how many residents at this address" section of the Census form, including why it is your Constitutional right to do so.
Census Bureau Answers Critics
- The most significant news is that there is no plan to prosecute and fine anyone who fails to return the Census questionnaire or who fails to answer some or all of the questions.
Clinton trying to rewrite Constitution
- Columnist George Will speaks out against altering census results to fit bureaucratic ideas.
Counting on Federal Money: Grantmakers Trade Accuracy for Greed in Census 2000 Fight
- Big government is the goal, and "statistical sampling" is the method for attaining it. Several grantmaking foundations with an affinity for government programs are bankrolling nonprofit advocates of sampling, which also has the strong support of the Clinton administration and Congressional Democrats.
How Stuff Works: U.S. Census
- The story behind the $6.5 billion U.S. Census and why the paperwork is required. Explains what the government actually does with the census forms and how the actual census operates; links to relevant information.
Rebuke Census Racism
- Our richly textured diversity (continental origin, national origins, and ethnicities) is literally smothered by insensitive bureaucrats who developed the labels that are used in USA 2000 Census forms.
Sampling and Statistical Adjustment in the Decennial Census: Fundamental Flaws
- A report by the House Committee on Government Reform And Oversight, concerning the effort to include sampling (alteration of data) of the US census.
The 'race' question on the U.S. census is racist.
- Editorial arguing that the question of race on the U.S. Census is racist.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor