Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
A Resolution on a Modern Myth
- It is resolved that Wal-Mart conduct a short-term study to disprove the modern myth that Sunday work maximizes profits.
- Creative, counter revolution in progress in Canada but about our world. Visual activism about corporate operations. And wickedly funny to boot.
Airline On-Time Statistics
- U.S. Bureau of Transportation figures on airline's tardinesses.
- This proposal would prevent the federal government from entering into contracts with companies that are chronic violators of consumer, environmental, labor, tax, antitrust and employment laws.
Apparel Industry Partnership
- Code of conduct for domestic and overseas apparel factories with monitoring procedures.
As You Sow
- Organization promoting corporate accountability - holding corporations accountable for complying with consumer, workplace and environmental laws.
Australian Ethical & Green Shareholders' Groups
- Descriptions and contact information for several Australian nonprofits whose aims are to make corporations accountable.
Better Business Bureau of British Columbia
- Focuses on ethical matters of business members for the public.
Better World electronic edition
- This is third edition of Better World online. Useful links and references are here.
Boycott Action News
- Co-op America's "tell it like it is" information about corporations that need to be made more accountable.
Business in the Community
- A movement of businesses committed to continually improving their positive impact on society through corporate social responsibility.
- Formerly the Valdez Principles, the CERES Principles for environmentally sound business practices were drafted by the Coalition for Environmentally Responsible Economies.
- European business reference point for social responsibility issues. Includes case studies, publications, current activities and databank search.
Campus Sweatshop Protests Spread
- Country wide student rallies urge stronger conduct codes for factories that make clothing bearing university logos. Meetings and rallies at most major U.S. universities.
- Anti-Corporate advertisers and underwriters. Supports competition to them by citizen-based Low Power FM radio stations.
Corporate Accountability Project
- Researching Corporations section provides links to numerous resources to investigate publicly traded corporations.
- This website seeks the best practices of businesses within the 6 circles of responsibility.
Corporate Rights: The Big Question
- Adbuster's animated, simple story on how corporations came to become so powerful in the world and how to bring them back under civil control.
Corporate Social Responsibility Forum
- Pratical tools, resources and case studies on responsible business practices.
Ending the Wall Street Walk: Why Corporate Governance Now?
- Although published several years ago, James McRitchie's report presents certain minimum standards with specific corporate examples of "doing what's right."
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor