Allegedly Unethical Firms
Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Outrage over Monsanto's underhand tactics in EU
- An international consumer group is calling for world trade authorities to withdraw a key endorsement of Monsanto's controversial growth hormone for cows in the wake of Observer revelations that the company had obtained access to confidential EU documents. [Observer, UK]
- Monsanto employees and government regulatory agencies employees are the same people.
Sask. farmer loses to biotech company
- Monsanto successfully sued a Saskatchewan farmer for growing their patented canola without a license, from seeds that blew onto his land from a neighboring farm or from passing seed trucks. [CBC]
Scientific Abuse and Possible Scientific Fraud in Monsanto Research
- Details of abuse in Monsanto's methanol and formladehyde research related to aspartame (NutraSweet).
Stop Monsanto Now
- Volunteer effort on Yahoo Club site by people concerned about the "new" Monsanto's power and motives.
Terminator Gene Technology
- Terminator Gene Technology prevents farmers from saving their seed, breaking a heritage as old as farming itself. Historically farmers saved the best seed for next year's crop.
Through a Glass Darkly: The Genetic Future of Eden
- Corporate Efforts to control future agricultural seeds
Vigil on Monsanto
- Focus appears to be primarily on genetic engineering including the "Terminator Gene."
Why Activists Hate Monsanto
- Opposes the 'Monsanto Company', describing reasons to act against this manufacturer of agricultural poisons.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor