Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- The critical role of television in political campaigns. How broadcasters are profiting from campaign ads. From Common Cause.
Effectiveness of negative political advertising
- Research paper indicating that poorer and younger voters are more receptive to negative ads than older and wealthier voters.
Issue Advertising 1999-2000
- Issue ad spending is setting a record pace so far in the 1999-2000 election season, with more than $114 million already spent or committed. That is nearly as much as was spent on issue advertising in the entire 1995-1996 presidential cycle. Findings from a study conducted by the Annenberg Public Policy Center.
Political advertising articles and papers
- Extensive list of links at University of Iowa Communication Studies site.
Political attack advertising
- If "unacceptable political advertising" can be defined, the next challenge is to create public support for a campaign against such ads. Paper from the Institute for Global Ethics.
Public perceptions of negative political
- When the public continues to complain about negative political campaigning which often involves slander, why do the candidates continue to choose this method of advertising?
The political advertising war of 1996
- Article from The Freedom Forum First Amendment Center, Nashville, Tenn., looks at extensive use of TV ads during the 1996 campaign.
Tired of negative political campaigns?
- Here's what you can do. Tips from the League of Women Voters.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor